journals, future publications
1. Bertil Bengtsson's article about Jussi's phenomenal 1934-1935 season.
2. En Minnesbok! Two to three reminiscences (translation by Gail Campain).
3 . The first installment of Jussi Bjorling's Saga, also from Ms. Campain.
4. A feature on the JB Museum and "Jussi In America."
5 . 1999 Convention update.
6. Ideas from you! Your suggestions and ideas are always welcome.
7. How to order CDs from the JB Museum. Many of you have asked where you can get hard-to find live performances. we'll provide a complete list of what's available from the Museum with prices and shipping information in dollars.
Journal of the Jussi Björling Societies of the USA & UK: Vol. 4
, Article 22.
Available at: https://scholarsarchive.byu.edu/jussibjorlingsociety/vol4/iss1/22