Aims & Scope
Published papers, whether empirical or philosophical, should address one or more of the following objectives:
1) Contributes to the understanding of the partnership’s theoretical framework, including the moral dimensions of teaching, and aims that guides partnership activity.
2) Explores core ideas and provides evidence related to the processes and outcomes of partnering.
3) Delves into issues related to the conduct and improvement of educator preparation and schooling.
4) Deepens understanding of the substantial issues facing American public schools and educator preparation programs.
5) Describes and reflects on the collaborative efforts and challenges associated with the simultaneous renewal of public schooling and educator preparation programs.
6) Describes innovative and promising educational practices developed within the partnership. Brigham Young University-Public School Partnership Occasional Papers Aims & Scope page here.