Research Experience for Teachers Program
What is the RET Program?
- “Research Experience for Teachers”
- It is a National Science Foundation (NSF) program that…
- “supports the active involvement of K-12 teachers and community college faculty in research in order to bring knowledge and innovation into their classrooms.”
- So, research universities apply for a grant from the NSF and then set it up.
- Usually paired with REU
Original Publication Citation
• Broadbent, D. “Make Summer Great Again - Do the Research Experience for Teachers (RET) Program.” Utah Science Teacher Association Conference. Provo, UT. February 8, 2019. Invited lecture.
BYU ScholarsArchive Citation
Broadbent, Dan, "Make Summer Great Again -- Do the Research Experience for Teachers (RET) Program" (2019). Faculty Publications. 4490.
Harold B. Lee Library
Copyright Use Information